Date:
Wed, 11 Dec 1996 13:30:07 -0500
Subject: Re[5]: Soldermask peeling
Author:  Jim Wilson at Jabil_StPete2
Date:    12/10/96 2:22 PM

    I have had this problem in the past when post etch/strip cleaning is not
    controlled or has been contaminated at the pcb manufacturer. It's hard
    for me to believe that three suppliers would have this problem at the
    same time. I would take a hard look at the wave soldering process (flux
    application, preheat and solder pot temperatures).

    Jim Wilson
    Jabil Circuits Inc.