From:
Delsen Testing Laboratories <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Dec 1996 10:02:43 -0800
[log in to unmask] wrote:

>   Hello there fellow "Techies"!
>
>       This is a kinda' off-the-wall question, but it does have something to do
>   with assembly. My boss has given me a kinda' "go-ahead" to start looking for a
>   digital camera..........

We've been looking for the same kind of thing.  We spend a fortune on
film.  What we've found so far in that we can get adequate resolution
from the camera and on screen, but we can't printout a hard copy that
shows the kind of details we want to see (like microsection defects).
The printers that have the best resolution seem to use special paper
that costs almost as much as the film.  Anyway I'm also interested if
you find any good solutions.

--
John Moylan
President

Delsen Testing Laboratories, Inc.
1024 Grand Central Ave.
Glendale,  CA  91201

Phone:	818 247 4106
FAX	818 247 4537
email:	[log in to unmask]
URL:	http://www.primenet.com/~delsen/

Delsen Testing Laboratories, Inc. is an independent testing
laboratory primarily engaged testing advanced materials.