TECHNET Archives

October 1999

From:
Franklin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Oct 1999 08:48:41 -0500
Ed,

In the past, it has been standard practice here to ask that of customers. We have recently (within the past twelve months) acquired the knowledge and capability to achieve fine pitch dam's between pads. Our best effort to date has produce uniform solder mask dams between pads down to 15 mil which were 2 mils themselves.

We are capable of maintaining dam's down to 4 mils on a consistent basis.

I am of the believe that this is where things are headed anyway.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Franklin D Asbell