TECHNET Archives

August 2021

From:
Date:
Tue, 31 Aug 2021 09:44:08 -0400
can't see your photo - my computer is too old.  if my memory serve me
right, it can happen when injection moulding machine was set
improperly - not enough time after the fill or the MFG skipped a
baking process after moulding (you can cure in mould, if set properly
- got either 80% cure - faster, or 90-95% cure slow.  the 80% cure
one need to subsequently baked to achieve full cure with in a limited
time delay, otherwise, you got delam from lead frame - especially,
during singulation process.... if expose to moisture, you might get
powder- ish in extreme cases... but your MFG should catch those in QA
or just floor tracking system, never should get out).... my 1.76
cents.  for your reference only...since I can't see the photo, i
might shot in the dark ;0
best of luck.
jk