From:
"John Gully" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 1996 11:16:54 +600 CDT
Address,

It's been a few months, but I'm back on the NET Cowboys and
Cowgirls.  You previously knew me as John Gulley at Hitachi
Computer Products Division in Norman, OK.  I am know with
Compuroute Inc. in the BIG D of USA or Texas.

Enough of the intro.....

Does anyone have experience in desmearing, etchbacking and
eletroless plating SPEEDBOARD (PTFE-Teflon) materials.  We have
been using SPEEDBOARD for approximately a year and have had good
success through our processes.  Recently we have encountered some
process issues that are effecting overall quality.

Anyone's assistance on this matter is greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Thomas John Gulley
Process Engineer

p.s.

*In know way are we a competitor to PCB shops in the industry.
We are a specialized company (ATE) that deals with

1.  exotic materials: C.E., Polyimide, Speedboard, Teflon, B.T.
2.  high layer counts:  16~24 layers
3.  SVH: .006~.014 PTHs
4.  metals: mainly gold boards, nickel, palladium
5.  We design, fab and assembly a majority of our products.