Date:
Wed, 14 Aug 1996 16:23:04 +0400 (EDT)
Here are two questions that the Compunetics SPC group brought up today:

(1)  Is inner layer core material completely cured when it comes from the
supplier?  One of our guys suggested Polyclad told him that it was not -
that was a surprise to us, if true.

(2)  If materials differ in their effect on inner layer shifts, does that
mean you each material type should have its own film set to make the same
part?

Bob Holmes and Dave Rooke mentioned a few days ago a "theoretical model"
for film compensation.  How do I find out more about it?

Thanks again for all help.   Lou Hart

.