TECHNET Archives

November 2000

From:
Tony Steinke <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tony Steinke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Nov 2000 08:40:39 -0500
Greetings fellow technetters,

We are currently evaluating a new ammoniacal etch system and wondered if I could get some feedback
from on hands experience of the reliability, quality, durability and overall performance of the equipment manufacturers. The three systems we are interested in are Hollmuller, Atotech/Chemcut 547xi, and
Dalux CF or EF series. Any input or information would be greatly appreciated.

Tony Steinke
Process Engineer

Circuit Technologies
3622 Clearview Parkway