Date:
Thu, 30 May 1996 10:38:29 +0400 (EDT)
Michael, I have no experience and 2 ideas:
1)  Use a higher temperature solder for the aluminum-teflon interface
than that used to attach components;
2)  Use one of those Metcal soldering irons which have RF heated tips and
don't get hotter than the solder melt temperature to attache components.
Lou Hart

.