From:
"Crawford, John A." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 01 Dec 95 13:52:00 EST

Following from the EMPF HelpLine in Indianapolis, prepared by John Guy:

Our R&D facility has quite a bit of information of this type that we would
be pleased to share with you. It will be much easier to provide assistance
if we have a list of the specific materials you are interested in. We will
be contacting you directly through your e-mail address to discuss this
further. One of the software packages we use is a FEM package ALGOR. Our
experience with ALGOR is that it can use the materials properties and
about. (There are other software packages that do this also.)

This data is likely to be too lengthy to post directly to the TechNet. If
anyone else is interested you can contact the EMPF HelpLine at
[log in to unmask] (easier to [log in to unmask]) or
through our web page http://www.engr.iupui.edu/empf/ and by phone
317.226.5616.