Date:
Fri, 22 Dec 95 08:35:50 PST
There are a number of published papers on the subject -- suggest you do a
literature search.  No-clean assembly may require tighter process controls
and possibly changing to an OSP compatible no-clean flux.  I would also
recommend working with your PCB shop/OSP supplier to address specific
issues.  I found our OSP supplier very helpful for providing support
on assembly-related technical "roadblocks".

Dave Boggs
Merix Corporation
phone:  (503) 359-9300
fax:  (503) 359-1181