TECHNET Archives

May 2019

From:
Richard Kraszewski <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Richard Kraszewski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 May 2019 13:29:23 +0000
Most of the fluxes that that'll work include some degree of Zinc chloride, Ammonium chloride, hydro chloric acid and a wee bit of ionic surfactant.

Strangely enough, I remember an ASM book that recommended a brief soak in an aqueous solution of 1-2% HCL  followed by another  quick  dip in  1-2 % caustic of some type to solubilize the post soldering residues.

Rich  K

* * * * * * * * CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE * * * * * * * *

This e-mail and any attachments are confidential from Plexus Corp. and may contain information which is privileged, confidential, and/or protected by non-disclosure agreements.  They are intended solely for the use of the named addressee(s).  .  Any unauthorized use or disclosure may be unlawful.  If you are not a named addressee, you must not use, disclose, retain or reproduce all or any part of the information contained in this e-mail or any attachments If you have received this transmission in error, please destroy it and notify us immediately by return e-mail or by calling + 1 888 208 9005.