TECHNET Archives

September 2001

From:
Mike Fenner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 10 Sep 2001 11:26:58 +0100
Bev : it may be worth checking with Graham at Concoat on the status of the
MUST. According to press reports here Concoat are talking to Locticore about
selling certain aspects of their equipment division and MUST might fall into
this.

Best regards

Mike Fenner
Applications Engineer, European Operations
Indium Corporation
 T: + 44 1908 580 400
M: + 44 7810 526 317
 F: + 44 1908 580 411