From:
[log in to unmask] (denise rooke)
Date:
Sat, 16 Dec 1995 23:40:56 -0500 (EST)
Mike, unfortunately my information from the customer is basically what I had
previously reported. They do only measure the number of opens as the defect
rate and they seem to be content with this method, at least for the time
being. I would be interested in your ICT results if you can share them. Thanks.

Dave Rooke - Circo Craft