TECHNET Archives

April 2002

From:
Jack Crawford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Apr 2002 15:54:23 -0500
IPC has become aware that the National Electronics Distributors Association (NEDA) has posted a white paper discussing the proposed lifting of date code restrictions and they have requested comments from end users as well as component suppliers and distributors. The paper can be viewed at http://www.nedassoc.org/whitedat.html.

Comments can be provided to me on or off net; we'll compile them and forward to NEDA. If you comment to NEDA directly [log in to unmask], please cc: me on your reply [log in to unmask]

Cordially
Jack

APEX 2003 - the industry's premier trade show in Electronics
Manufacturing, March 31-April 2, 2003, Anaheim, California.
More information on website www.goapex.org
--------
Jack Crawford, IPC Director of Assembly Standards and Technology
2215 Sanders Road, Northbrook IL  60062-6135
847-790-5393
fax 847-504-2393