From:
Robert Willis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
04 Mar 96 12:34:13 EST
As I have posted in the past I am conducting trial on the assembly of PC cards
and would like to hear from any one who is processing 0.5mm cards without a
carrier panel as a support. I do not feel to date that it is possible.

Also I am interest to hear from other engineers who are assembling this type of
thin board for any problems that may have been seen.

Bob Willis
Electronic Presentation Services
2 Fourth Avenue, Chelmsford, Essex CM1 4HA. England.
Tel: (44) 01245 351502
Fax: (44) 01245 496123
Home Page: http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/bwillis
Email: [log in to unmask]