From:
[log in to unmask] (Sherman Banks)
Date:
06 Nov 96 08:13:17 PST
Add my vote to the side for allowing job postings on this forum - both
"help wanted" and "looking for a position".

I agree it does not take as much time to scan them as it does to go to
another bulletin board. I feel it is in the same category as messages
which give us contact information on equipment and materials. After all,
our people are our most valuable TECHNICAL resources.

Regards

Sherman Banks
408/481-6047