From:
"Edwards, Ted A (AZ75)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
12 Jul 1996 09:58:06 -0500

The Arizona Printed Circuits Association here in Phoenix Arizona had a
speaker last night at our monthly meeting who was from Lea Ronal and made a
presentation on this, he seems  quite Knowledgeable on this subject, I would
suggest you contact him.  His name is David Marks and his phone number is
516-868-8800. He is in Freeport, N.Y.