TECHNET Archives

August 2020

From:
"Bush, Jeffrey D. (US)" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Bush, Jeffrey D. (US)
Date:
Mon, 17 Aug 2020 11:59:50 +0000
It is generally difficult to find a single sided coated area for each surface being tested - combining the 2 does not provide proof of coating thickness.  This is the reason we use a coupon for side - blank laminate to ensure we have a base line and through testing of features on assemblies we develop limits to ensure we meet the thickness range required.

Jeffrey Bush

Program Quality Engineering Manager

BAE SYSTEMS

Electronic Systems Division

C4ISR Solutions – Space Systems Group

P.O. Box 868

Nashua, NH 03061-0868

T: (603) 885-8137  |  M: (603) 318.8056   |  E: [log in to unmask]

144 DW Highway, Merrimack, NH 03054  Mail Stop: MER24-116A-A4

Important:

This email may contain BAE SYSTEMS INCORPORATED Proprietary Information for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review or distribution by others is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies.