TECHNET Archives

June 2001

From:
David Douthit <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Jun 2001 22:10:24 -0700
Steve,

One possible compromise is to bag and seal the boards then store them
some where and wait. There's a fairly good chance it will happen again
if the reason for the problem is not found.

It's a sad fact that a "body count" is required to justify an
investigative effort.

David A. Douthit
Manager
LoCan LLC