Date:
Thu, 21 Nov 1996 21:47:05 -0500 (EST)
Werner, I would be surprised if Bill is not aware of this information since
he is regularly at our plant. Bill is a personal acquaintance and former
colleague of mine at NorTel. Essentially we have established cycles to
failure on IST and determined a minimum threshold that correlates to an
acceptable number of cycles of traditional air-to-air cycles. You may be
interested to note that in addition to IST, we also have two air-to-air and
one liquid-liquid thermocycling chambers at Circo.

regards
Dave