TECHNET Archives

September 2002

From:
"Croslin, Robert" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Sep 2002 08:46:56 -0400
Earl, stick around.  I'm a relative newcomer to the forum and really benefit
from the exchanges.  I've been in design management the past 12 years and
away from floor operations which I really miss.  This forum is a great way
of participating in some of the problems I used to be solving.  Hope you
stay.

Bob Croslin
Nielsen Media Research