From:
Lisa Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Aug 1996 09:42:42 -0500 (CDT)
IPC-A-36 artwork is available from the IPC. Member price is $175.
Nonmember price is $350.

It is also available in Gerber format: member price $90, nonmember price
$175. Please specify gerber format when ordering.

You can order the artwork through our order department at (847) 509-9700
x 318. Or you can email your order to [log in to unmask]

Lisa M. Williams
Technical Staff
IPC
2215 Sanders Road