TECHNET Archives

March 2003

Date:
Tue, 25 Mar 2003 08:26:18 -0500
if it is standard epoxy filled with silver, my guess is 3x TCE above Tg.
With absent of data and not going to do any test (which I think you
really should do the test... rather than question it endlessly, why not
just pay few $ run a TMA?), I would design per 3x TCE above Tg, provide
you cure it properly.  On the other hand, why Dupont not provide above
Tg data? very strange...

my 2 cents.
                                                        jk