TECHNET Archives

August 2001

From:
Johnny Kim <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Aug 2001 12:13:10 +0900
Hallo,

I'm making 12oz finished copper board as follows.

9x10inch

0.062inch

CEM1

Single side

Also currently making 4oz finished copper for the mass production.

I don't see any problem for the backplane board with the belwo

specified requirements.

Please contact me if you have any questions...for these special boards.

Thanks

Johnnie