From:
Douglas Sandvick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Nov 1996 14:54:06 -0600 (CST)
Jeff,

IPC has two documents:

IPC-BP-421, General Specification for Rigid Printed Board BAckplanes with
Press-fit Contacts

IPC-D-422, Design Guide for Press-fit Rigid Printed Board Backplanes.

Both can be ordered from the IPC Order Dept. at $15 for memebers, $30 non-

If you have further technical questions, please call Lisa Willaims at IPC,
847/509-9700 x 379, email [log in to unmask]

Doug Sandvick, IPC