TECHNET Archives

August 2002

Condense Mail Headers

From:
Steve Gregory <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Aug 2002 20:50:24 EDT
Hi Victor,

Graham's right, just email me the picture, and I'll post it on my web page
where everybody can see it...

...and no, I'm not on vacation Graham...well maybe sort of.

I'm away from the plant in "Okra-homie"...that's a vacation I guess..hehehe.

I'm looking at a wave solder machine we're fixing to buy. An Electrovert
Electra...whoo-doggies! Nice looking machine!

I'm in New Hampshire...Manchester to be exact. This is were they "paaahk the
caaa in the gaaahraaaj, or let the daahg out in the yaahd"...hehehe. Love the
state motto; "Live Free or Die!"

-Steve Gregory-