From:
[log in to unmask] (Howard Feldmesser)
Date:
Fri, 15 Nov 1996 12:24:55 -0500
We use two machines from EPE in New Hampshire.  Both are equipped with
their paper tape emulator. It connects where the tape reader was and reads
floppy disks.  Our old one reads 8" which are as easy to obtain as paper
tape <g>, but the new one uses 3.5" which can be written in a PC's drive.
Contact them at:
603-669-9181.  We work with Jim Lindsay.
Howard Feldmesser
The Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory