From:
David Hoover <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Dec 1996 06:30:19 -0800
Timothy,

	When you look at the nodules under high power or microsection do
they appear to be small/short/and round or kind stringy?

Air agitation....when was the last time you changed your blowers' filters
and are they exposed to a semi dirty area susceptible to wind?
Could you have algae growth in your brightner tank? This seems to be
fairly common.<??????>
Thoughts....

Groovy