TECHNET Archives

February 2002

Date:
Mon, 4 Feb 2002 21:07:20 EST
Dave my man...you've just illustrated the concept; "Necessity, is the mother
of invention...".

Don't think one will ever find this stuff anywhere. Why there aren't more
people subscribed to this email forum amazes me. Paranoia maybe, or there are
those that think they know it all...who knows?

Thanks Dave!

-Steve Gregory-