TECHNET Archives

January 1997

Date:
Thu, 23 Jan 97 15:13:12 PST

Ted (and everyone else)

We are precleaning chemically and vacuum baking the substrate.  We coat with an
exit temperature equivelant to 140 F.  The panels are coated and printed in a
clean room held at 70 F and 45 to 50% RH.  We are using the mfg. suggested
exposure or slightly lower.  They are developed within the hour.  The entire
product cycle is only two days.  These panels are copper plated with only a few
microns of acid copper.

I have good results with other resists.  We have several part numbers which
require sub 2 mil features on half ounce copper.

I am hoping someone with experiance using this resist has suggestions or the
answer.

Thanks

Chuck