TECHNET Archives

January 2001

From:
Ed Popielarski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Jan 2001 08:31:49 -0800
Hi Charlei, Hans & prospective attendees,

Hooters might be a bit risque'  for the faint of heart, but I'm sure it would be a "Genuine Southern California experience"! <wink>

The Old Spaghetti Factory can handle a large group and doesn't take reservations. The food is very reasonably priced and above average. IMHO, this one is likely the best bet overall.

Can we do this on Thursday evening?

Regards,

Ed Popielarski
QTA Machine
10 Mc Laren, Ste. D
Irvine, Ca. 92618

Ph: 949-581-6601
Fx: 949-581-2448

http://www.qta.net

Check out our BGA Baller and Process Equipment Services!