From:
"dhowell" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Dec 96 08:58:49 PST
     Be careful with setting fixed scaling factors for Kevlar (woven)
     reinforced laminates.  In a previous life, I worked in a shop that
     made quite a few boards out of woven Kevlar for military programs.  We
     found that on every vendor lot number we had to run a small test lot
     to determine the correct scaling factors. We then made new artwork for
     that lot of material.  After a time we built an inventory of artwork
     on long running parts.  Each time we ran the job we chose the set that
     matched the lot of material.

     Good Luck,

     Dan Howell
     Zycon