Date:
Wed, 20 Nov 1996 22:41:35 -0500 (EST)
Having looked at the plethora of responses on this problem, I would like to
ask some simple questions.

1) Your construction is very high in resin content. Have you measured your
expansion rate (ie ppm in z axis > Tg) of the substrate? (I'm going to stick
my neck out and predict 420ppm)

2) Does the DESIGN of the board use inner layer pads on EVERY layer or only
some of the layers?

3) Have you seen this problem on other products or only this part number?
Are you successfully building significant volumes of similar product
structure types?

Dave Rooke
Circo Craft - Pointe Claire