From:
"Volk, Raymond (MN51)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
19 Nov 1996 13:11:29 -0600

 ----------
From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: ASSY:  Peelable Soldermask for Wave Soldering Process
Date: Monday, November 18, 1996 4:23PM

Dale
 We are using and have been using a UV curable - peelable solder mask for
about 3 years now with very good results
the maskant we are using is Dymax 945 with a conveyorized UV light source.
Our typical cure time is 15-20 sec.
The only negative to this product is that it does leave a slight stain on
fr4 with or without soldermask.

Daugherty, Dale @JOCY (@JOCY")
Thu, 14 Nov 1996 16:16:00 -0500
message: Dwight Matti: "ARRGHH! Re: Silver Ink Screen Print."
From: "Daugherty, Dale @JOCY" <[log in to unmask]>

To: Internet - IPC TechNet <[log in to unmask]>

I am looking for information on peelable soldermask used prior to wave
soldering.  We currently use Alpha 110 and must allow 3-4 hours drying time
on thicker areas.

1) What peelable mask do you use and how much time must you allow for it to
dry before you can run it through the wave?

2) Does anyone have experience with UV curable mask?
Dale Daugherty
(423) 461-2228