Date:
Wed, 24 Jan 1996 09:17:45 -0500
[log in to unmask] makes a clearly valid point that those who know how to make
1 and 2 mil lines are capable of producing 10 and 20 mil lines reliably as
well. And forgive me, I didn't mean to suggest that clean rooms are a cure
all. I think we have all seen that a garage shop with a good clean room
attitude can vey often outdistance a clean room with a garage shop attitude.
The deeper issue is are we willing to share such know how to advance those
not so skilled in the art and allow the technology of the industry to move
forward en masse?  You cannot teach those who will not listen but the greater
profitiability for all comes from working togeather to create viable
technology that will in turn create more profitable markets for our products.

Cheers
J. Fjelstad