From:
David Christopher Whalley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Nov 95 09:40:33 gmt

You are all currently subscribed to the mailing list eman, but your email
addresses appear invalid (see list below). I beleive some of you are
members of TechNet & as I have no other way of contacting you I thought
I would give this a try. My apologies to anyone else reading this
message. I will be removing your registration on the list & if you wish
to rejoin please follow the original subscription instructions from
your new email address. If you have any problems then please contact me
directly.

David Whalley

William Waerhouse [log in to unmask]
Larry Rehder [log in to unmask]