From:
"Dave Von Tersch "<[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Nov 1996 17:03:00 -0600
Chris,
We are in the process of getting into boundary scan; however, at this
time we are still on the learning curve. Having said this and not
knowing exactly what you are looking for, I will send the following:
IEEE Standard 1149.1-1990, IEEE Standard Test Access Port and
Boundary-Scan Architecture, IEEE Standards board, 345 East 47th Street,
New York, NY 10017. Telephone: (201) 562-3820.
Good luck.
Dave Von Tersch