Date:
Mon, 07 Aug 95 10:38:22 MST
     As Steve Gregory mentioned in his reply, this issue has been raised.
     And, as before, I agree that TechNet is the perfect place to post job
     openings.
     As president and owner of a PCB shop I would think you should consider
     whether the benefits of your engineering and technical staff having
     'uncensored' access to TechNet outweigh the potential of them being
     'lured' away by a job posting. Which I think does.
     To your last point... absolutely. You are at a competitive
     disadvantage otherwise.