From:
"MohitGujral" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Aug 96 10:06:02 PST
I am in the process of upgrading SPC techniques to our facility. Was
wondering if anyone would have any ideas on how to improve, measure
and implement SPC techniques to the placement and  reflow processes.

I did a lot of study on the printing process and I think with proper
measurements of solder paste volume and stencil openings - problems
like insufficient and bridging can be solved.
Your ideas, comments, advise on placement and reflow processes would
be much appreciated.

Thank-you

Mohit Gujral
QA Engineer