TECHNET Archives

September 2019

From:
Steve Gregory <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Steve Gregory <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Sep 2019 10:04:42 -0600
Hi Graham,

Well, I feel a little melancholy about you leaving since you and I have
been here together on this forum for all these years, but I'm happy for you
that you been able to adapt and change career focus and stay gainfully
employed.

I sit back and watch as long time "Technetters" are fading away and wonder
when I will be sending out the same sort of farewell. I don't plan on it
being anytime soon, the folks where I work seem to put up with me for the
most part, and I plan on working for at least another 5-6 years till I'm 70
if I can.

It's been an interesting ride hasn't it Graham?

Steve

--
Steve Gregory
Kimco Design and Manufacturing