From:
[log in to unmask] (Howard Feldmesser)
Date:
Tue, 19 Nov 1996 08:35:52 -0500
We've used all types here.  For the kind of application you describe, our
greatest successes have come with DeltaBond, a "liquid" ceramic loaded
epoxy, from Wakefield, several sheet epoxies from AbleStik, a loaded
urethane from WR Grace, and an alumina loaded Kapton tape with acrylic
adhesive on both sides whose manufacturer's name escapes me at the moment.
DeltaBond is probably the cheapest and comes in premeasured duopacks.
Each, however, has plusses and minuses depending on the stresses induced on
the assembly and lots of other considerations.  Good luck.
        Howard Feldmesser
        The Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory