From:
"Aric Parr" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
19 Nov 96 15:43:54 -0500

     The following solutions were implemented in our plant to replace Alpha
     110 due to long cure time.

     We heave used loctite peelable UV-but be careful, they change
     formulations with notice only after discontinuing the original
     formulation, and the new mask may not be an exact drop-in. Undercured
     UV is very difficult to remove after wave soldering.

     We also use a peelable, ammonia free latex. This works well, and can
     be oven accelerated to 20 minute cure, or 1 hour at room temperature.
     It can be wave soldered as soon as it skims over.

     If you still are washing, we use a tape from Lost River products. This
     works great, but most of our lines no longer have a cleaner.