From:
[log in to unmask] (Toohey, Leonard)
Date:
Mon, 02 Dec 1996 12:04:28 -0600

IMHO... a Cadence and CCT solution is hard to beat. No question in my
mind for tools on UNIX,
Allegro is the best PCB layout system on the planet. For the Intel/MS
boxes
Cadence Allegro / CCT Specctra is/will be unbeatable.

We have been using  Allegro Designeron NT for about a year now and the
CCT Router
for about 3 months. You can really get at ton of work done using these
tools.
You can do simple boards up to your most complex as well.

Thanks,

LT