From:
Michael Branning <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Nov 1996 10:17:01 -0500
My company is contemplating the purchase of a Fritsch Model 902 semi-auto
pick and place machine for low volume manufacturing of one sided SMT boards.
We attended Nepcon West '96 and was most impressed by the Fritsch line.

We will be placing some TSOP and PQFP (20mils min spacing), as well as SOIC
and SMT passives. These boards will be our first full SMT designs. The
component density and design rules won't be extremely agressive.

If anyone has experience with this equipment or alternatives, I would
appreciate your input (either private e-mail, or to the list). I'll keep any
private mails confidential.

Michael Branning
Avtec
Michael Branning