From:
Robert Willis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
08 Jan 96 03:18:35 EST

I am currently evaluating connectors for PC card application as well as looking
at general problems during assembly of thin cards. I would appreciate any
information that engineers may be able to provide to assist my project.
My concerns are placement and vision alignment of connectors, any special design
rules, connector packaging, reflow support, connector rework etc.

Bob Willis
SMART Group
2 Fourth Avenue, Chelmsford, Essex CM1 4HA. England.
Tel: (44) 01245 351502
Fax: (44) 01245 496123
Home Page: http:// Still Not Available