TECHNET Archives

February 2001

From:
"Steffen, Don E" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Feb 2001 20:34:13 -0500

Technetters

I am a Quality Engineer on a Safety Product that has a Leak Test
requirement. We are using a die cast aluminum housing that has a
porosity issue. I want to find out if there are any one in the TECH NET
world that might have some experience in leak detection methods. Water
is out of the picture. Because of the vertura effect, water can be
sucked into a housing. I am presently using water for troubleshooting
purposes, but everything that is applied to water is scrap. I have tried
Helium gas but this is not always reliable and repeatable. Is there
anyone out there that can help me out in this dilemma?

This Mail has been checked for Viruses

***

Diese Mail wurde auf Viren ueberprueft
Hinweis: Verschluesselte Mails koennen NICHT geprueft werden!