Date:
Mon, 07 Aug 95 07:15:59 PST
Glynn,

The tech-net has been through this vote once before and the majority of the
users agreed that job postings should be allowed as part of normal business
activities.  If you want to screen the e-mail messages and then distribute them
to your engineers that is your choice but this forum is for the free flow of
technical information and as you know people will make job offers when they have
the need for experienced people.  Heck I get calls from headhunters all the
time.  If I were interested in switching companies there are many ways to
accomplish it.  You should trust your employees to communicate with you if they
are unhappy.

Tom Carroll, Senior Staff Engineer
Hughes Aircraft Co.
(310) 334-4757