Date:
Fri, 22 Nov 1996 21:02:52 -0500 (EST)
Werner, I'm sorry to disagree with you but most of our customer requirements
specify a minimum number of cycles, either air-to-air or liquid-liquid, at
specified temperatures. "Acceptable" results depends on customer bias, but
could be electrical resistance measurement, microsection quality after
stress or both.

For internal purposes, we usually cycle to failure using a prescribed
thermal profile and determine root cause(s) of failures, implement
corrective action(s) and retest the modified process using the same profiles.

Dave