Date:
Fri, 19 Jul 96 12:55:37

     The lack of response to my question leads me to imagine one or more of
     the following as the reason:

     1. There are no people on this forum with experience in the field of
     PCB-based product packaging for shipment.

     2. There is no information available on this topic.

     3. I have put the question to the wrong forum.

     4. It was a stupid question.

     Anyone care to comment ?

     Thanks

     Eugenio Bini