TECHNET Archives

May 2002

From:
Kathy Kuhlow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 May 2002 08:57:57 -0500
We get a great report from one of our current suppliers.  It is includes all of the layer thicknesses, cross sections specimens, full dimension measurements, confirmation of any print or purchase order requirement, process or design concerns.  They normally will look at five when determining the measurements.  We get to see all 5 test specimens and the physical boards  used to make the report are also sent to us in case we had any question we have the exact sample used.

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD> <META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1"> <META content="MSHTML 6.00.2715.400" name=GENERATOR></HEAD> <BODY style="MARGIN-TOP: 2px; FONT: 10pt MS Sans Serif; MARGIN-LEFT: 2px">We get a great report from one of our current suppliers.&nbsp; It is includes all of the layer thicknesses, cross sections specimens, full dimension measurements, confirmation of any print or purchase order requirement, process or design concerns.&nbsp; They normally will look at five when determining the measurements.&nbsp; We get to see all 5 test specimens and the physical boards&nbsp; used to make the report are also sent to us in case we had any question we have the exact sample used.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; </BODY></HTML>